We had a stretch of fantastic weather last week, although not quite as lovely as that which has graced my family and friends in Minnesota lately. (Who ever thought the weather would be better in Minnesota in March? Not I.)
 |
| Barefoot Maisy atop a turtle friend at Koret Children's Quarter in Golden Gate Park |
I'm glad we made the most of it, because now we are in the midst of a rainy stretch. While the rain is welcome, it does make entertaining a toddler a touch more challenging. Thank goodness pretty much everything has the potential to be fun for Maisy, including grocery shopping. The kid-sized carts definitely help with the "fun factor".
 |
| Rainboot-clad Maisy grocery shops at Trader Joe's. |
 |
| This is just because the ponytail is so darn cute. |
Of course, now that I can do a passable set of pigtails, she's asking for braids. How does a daddy keep up?
ReplyDelete