Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Girl, Her Dog, and Her Bunny

This morning as I straightened up the kitchen after breakfast, I heard Maisy run down the hall. Then, it got quiet. When it gets quiet, I'm never quite sure what to expect when I find Maisy. A toddler standing precariously on a chair? Books pulled from their shelves and strewn about the floor? An entire box of tissues emptied? The contents of her dresser drawers decorating her bedroom floor? 

Well, today I discovered about the sweetest scene ever:

Buster, Maisy, and her bunny Hoppel, reading in Buster's bed. 
"Cheese!"
About two seconds after I took this picture Maisy got up and demanded: "See Maisy!" She's now very interested in photos immediately after they are taken, which makes getting a candid image a little more challenging.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure she was looking for you or me to read with her before I left this morning. I guess she decided to read with Buster instead!

    It just about bowled me over when you sent this to me at work today. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, they are amazing....watching them grow is priceless!

    ReplyDelete