Back in early 2011, my first blog post "
A is for Avocado" described Maisy's first experience with (real) food: Avocado. I wasn't quite sure what I would do with this blog and had the idea to make each post follow the "<letter> is for <word>" model. I think I got as far as
"C is for Cracker".
Thankfully, although I set the model aside I did persevere with the blog. So of course, when it came time for Lizzie to have her first experience with real food, it also had to be avocado. Too bad we were on vacation, or we might have been able to find that monkey, too! Well even better: Maisy was there to help and Dave was there to capture it all with his iPhone.
 |
| What is that mashed up green stuff, anyway? |
 |
| Guys, I am not sure about this. |
 |
| Seriously. Um...? |
 |
| "But see, Lizzie, food is fun! See how smiley we are? Yum!" |
 |
| I am still not so sure. Maybe if you let me control the spoon? |
 |
| YUM! |
No comments:
Post a Comment