Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Friends

This year at Cow Hollow School, Maisy's class welcomed a new member, Evie Dow. From the start I liked her mom Andrea and the whole family. Go figure: they're from Wisconsin (via New York and London). (There is something about Midwesterners...) Anyway, Maisy and Evie were soon great friends (she has appeared in the blog throughout the year) and I was thrilled to calculate that the youngest Dow, Oliver, would likely be classmates at CHS with Lizzie in 2017. "We get to keep them!" I thought. Well apparently I celebrated too soon, as the Dows decided to move back to Wisconsin to be closer to family. Boo! For now we're keeping in touch via social media and text, and hope to someday meet again. Madison is a great town! Here are a few photos:

Maisy wrote this note to Evie when she learned that her friends would be moving.
Dear Evie, I am sad that you are moving. I love you, Maisy

On one of the Dows' last days in San Francisco we got together at the Innovation Playground in the Palace of Fine Arts. Here are Evie, Julia and Maisy.

Oliver and Lizzie

Leo, Oliver, Julia, Evie, Lizzie, Maisy






No comments:

Post a Comment