Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A is for Avocado

Everyone has to start somewhere. I'm starting here. With Maisy's second food: Avocado. 


Maisy's friend Monkey wanted to show her that avocado is yummy.
Unfortunately for Monkey, Maisy still thinks Monkey is yummy.
Nevertheless, she was pretty enthusiastic about trying avocado.
But, at first, she wasn't so sure about it. 
Thankfully,in the end, I think she liked it.
Don't you?

4 comments:

  1. Oh ho! So you have a blog!! :) Cute pictures of Maisy. (By the way, grandparents love blogs.)
    xo
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for avocado! I must admit I LOVE the photo where Maisy is not so sure about the taste. I chuckled. Hugs from still snowy MN!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for avocado...great brain food for the developing mind! Although Ellie & Will despise it now, it was their favorite food back in the day.
    Maisy is absolutely a delight...hope to see her someday soon!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    KT

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI: I still love the one where she is not so sure about avocado. Honestly, I belly laugh at that one. Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete