Happy Father's Day, Dave!
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Urban Youth
Yesterday was a pretty typical Saturday for us, creatures of habit that we are. We got up (Early! Thanks, Maisy!) and walked down to our neighborhood bakery, the Boulange, arriving shortly after it opened at 7:00 AM. Happily, we ran into friends there who were also up early thanks to their child. After chatting with them, we walked to the neighborhood tennis court to throw a ball for Buster and to let Maisy burn off some energy. We returned home for Maisy's first nap of the day, and then spent the early afternoon in Golden Gate Park. I like these photos for the contrast in scenery, not to mention their subjects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I haven't used my alarm clock one time since Dash was born. :) Love the contrast of the two pictures, too.
ReplyDelete1) I love Maisy's little pink pseudo-pith helmet.
ReplyDelete2) I love how Maisy grips my shirt, as if to say "Listen, buddy, you'll do what I say!"