Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One Year Old

Happy first birthday, Maisy! I am at a loss as to where to begin, were I to write about how much I love you, or the myriad ways you brighten and enrich my days. And so, for the moment at least, I'll leave that sentence to stand on its own, and will share a few photos from today.

The first day of summer was actually
summery here in San Francisco,
with temperatures in the 80's!  

We enjoyed the beautiful day at Ocean
Beach with our friends Leslie & Ella.
Although Maisy is still wearing booties
in this photo, she did wade in the water
later on. She loved it and didn't want to leave.

Maisy had strawberry shortcake for her first birthday!
She loves strawberries and would have been just as happy
with strawberries alone, but the additions of whipped
cream and sponge cake made it a special treat. 



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Maisy! Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow. :)

    Strawberry shortcake...good choice.

    ReplyDelete