Once upon a time, I worked at the California Academy of Sciences. This was before law school. And before the Academy was completely rebuilt. It is an amazing place to visit, and lately Maisy and I have been going regularly. Today we discovered that African Hall is a great place to play and explore, especially as Maisy works on WALKING. (Apologies for the poor quality, unedited video from my cell phone.)
Exploring African Hall from Laura Brown on Vimeo.
Go Maisy go!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the move under the bench-bridge!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Look at her go!!! Yay Maisy!
ReplyDeleteMy heart started racing when she stood up and walked. Yay Maisy! The build-up and anticipation as she crawled away and through the box was perfect. What a great little clip! :) I can't believe she's walking!!
ReplyDeleteoh soo soo cute - she is doing great! big hugs to you all! Heidi
ReplyDelete