Having grown up with very white, very cold Christmases, it has been interesting to discover that, yes indeed, it still feels like Christmas even if it is not below zero! Who knew? Sheesh, if I had known sooner...
Well, in any event, in 2010 we celebrated in San Francisco, and in 2011 we sang "Jingle Bells" on the island of Kauai!
Kauai is a magic place. That looks sort of silly to me written down in black and white, but honestly that is how it feels. I think this was only our fourth trip to Kauai -- that's a qualified "only" since one of the trips was for 3.5 months -- but I hope we will have many, many more. It's a wonderful place for adventures and for relaxing. We discovered this trip it's also a wonderful place for children: Maisy loved it.
 |
Christmas Day
Grandma, Maisy and Dave on a morning walk at Baby Beach, Poipu Beach Park |
 |
| Maisy at Baby Beach |
 |
| Dave and Maisy at Ke'e Beach |
 |
| Maisy at Ke'e Beach |
 |
| Dave and Maisy on the grounds at Poipu Kai |
 |
| Maisy and me on the grounds at Poipu Kai |
 |
| Maisy on the playground at Poipu Beach Park |
 |
Maisy makes a break for it at Anini Beach Park
Can you blame her? |
Aloha!
What a great trip! M will be a tropical girl, like her Mama. I miss the warm sun & sand when I'm in the snowy mountains.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Dave/Daddy
Maisy is the darn-cutest thing ever. A beach baby, through and through, it seems.
ReplyDelete