Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my birthday. I am 37.

I had such a wonderful, happy day with my family. One of those days where you stop yourself and marvel at your happiness, and your luck. How lucky I am.

Dave, Maisy, Buster, and I went to Rodeo Beach.


Buster loves the beach. Specifically: Buster loves playing fetch in the surf.


Dave made a delicious dinner of grilled tilapia, zucchini and squash.
We had cupcakes for dessert. The card is particularly great because it
features bears; Maisy likes to roar like a bear (and like a lion).

Wonderful end to a wonderful day:
sitting on the couch with Buster who got special birthday couch privileges.

3 comments:

  1. Best. Day. Ever. Maisy Buster and I decided that we're celebrating your birthday again next weekend too. Don't worry, you don't need to grow any older though. We love you!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Laura!! I'm so glad you all had such a wonderful day :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday, Auntie Laura :)

    ReplyDelete