Saturday, March 26, 2011

80 weeks

Sometimes I miss being pregnant. It was so neat to feel Maisy (who was then known as Blueberry) moving around in there; so fascinating to experience her early growth in that way. It has been a while since I was pregnant. 39 weeks and five days, to be exact. And as it happens, I was pregnant for 39 weeks and five days. How about that! Life sure can change a lot in 80 weeks... Here are some photos from the first 40:


October 18, 2009
+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 21, 2010
our apartment, San Francisco

February 28, 2010
in the Sierra Nevadas near Tahoe City

March 8, 2010
our apartment, San Francisco

March 15, 2010
Crissy Field, San Francisco

April 2, 2010
near Waimea Canyon, Kauai

April 2, 2010
South Shore of Kauai

April 3, 2010
with Dave and the chickens at Ke'e Beach, Kauai

April 6, 2010
Anini Beach, Kauai

April 14, 2010
AT&T Park, Home of Our World Champion San Francisco Giants

May 2, 2010
on the Embarcadero, San Francisco

May 9, 2010
Mission Santa Barbara

May 24, 2010
with Buster in our apartment, San Francisco

May 30, 2010
near Sutro Tower, San Francisco

June 8, 2010
prenatal yoga, San Francisco

June 18, 2010
our apartment, San Francisco

June 21, 2010
University of California San Francisco Medical Center

2 comments:

  1. "+!!!!!" understates the excitement of that moment.

    I really like the whole progression of photos, and of course the last one is the absolute best.

    I kind of thought "Blueberry" was going to stick around for at least awhile, but she's been Maisy since her arrival huh? And it's hard to "feel" the teensy-weensy early days. (We'll probably be saying that years from now about today!) Yup, life sure does change in 80 weeks. For the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture where Buster is staring at your stomach. You can almost hear him thinking, "What the heck is going on in there?"

    ReplyDelete