Our Spring has continued in, well, a rather Spring-like way! I mean, what's more evocative of Spring than visiting baby animals at a farm? The final weekend in April we attended a wonderful event, Spring Fling at
Slide Ranch. Slide Ranch is a non-profit farm on the Marin County coast that offers environmental education programs for kids. I've always wanted to visit, and this was my first time. I loved it! So did Maisy and her friends. We'll definitely return!
 |
| Maisy (purple jacket, pink hat) watched two teachers feed the baby goats. |
 |
| Maisy watched a teacher milk a goat. |
 |
Maisy had her face painted. There was also live music, bread making, bees, chickens, and much more! |
Although we don't have goats in our back yard, we do have blueberry bushes! We've been thrilled by our first blueberries this Spring.
Otherwise, Maisy has been having a lot of fun with her friends. Here are a few cute photos from the past weeks.
 |
Makhu and Maisy. Don't they look cute in their pajamas and matching jackets? This is shortly before I left them alone in the yard and they flooded the playhouse with water. Ahem. |
 |
| Lulu and Maisy dressing up. |
 |
During a heat wave we enjoyed a day at the beach at Crissy Field with Leslie and her girls Ella and Olive.
|
 |
| Last weekend Maisy and I made play dough colored and scented by Jell-o. |
Blueberry bushes - yummers! So cool!
ReplyDelete