Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Adventures With Maisy

When I look back through my photos for the past few months, I think: I am really lucky. I spend my days with the most amazing small person, and we get to do a lot of fun things!

January 22, 2013
Blue Hair
Maisy does a lot of art at Mount Sutro School. She frequently finds that her body makes the best canvas. 

February 6, 2013
Bay Area Discovery Museum

February 14, 2012
Maisy + Finn
Maisy reading with one of her best friends on Valentine's Day.

February 14, 2013
Finn left a Valentine for Maisy on our front steps.
February 27, 2013
California Academy of Sciences
Maisy being a little crazy in the Early Explorers Cove play area!

March 13, 2013
Crissy Field
Enjoying a warm, calm day at the beach.

March 13, 2013
Crissy Field
Bye-bye, pants!

2 comments:

  1. Our little girl is a hoot. And man has she got spirit. In a word: awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. And Dave's comment too.

    ReplyDelete