Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Gray Day

It's a gray, cool and windy day today. Brrr. If Maisy were older, I would probably advocate for snuggling on the couch and watching a movie this afternoon. (Seeing photos of my friend Jill's daughters watching Jungle Book planted that seed!) Alas, Maisy is too young for movies, so instead we will probably go to our scheduled music class. It's fun. But loud.

Tomorrow we're off for a short visit in Minnesota. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for smooth transitions for Maisy, and that the injection of antibiotic she received today does away with the last of her ear infection, which resisted 10 days of amoxicillin.

Here are a few photos from the past weeks.

Maisy & Dave on Easter

At Crissy Field

Did you know cream cheese also makes an excellent hair product?
Well, now you know.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Even Daddy's goofy smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is sure lightening up. And I think she has your smile, Laura!

    ReplyDelete