June was extra-busy for us. Maisy finished her first year of preschool at Mount Sutro School, and simultaneously began her first summer program at Little School. Dave traveled to Paris for our good friend's wedding. Maisy turned three. Grandma came for a visit.
Oh, yeah, did I mention that we moved?
Phew.
Until I feel caught up, here are some highlights from the month of June.
![]() |
| June 7, 2013 Dots! |
| June 18, 2013 Friends |
![]() |
| June 21, 2013 Third Birthday Crown at Little School |
| June 24, 2013 Third Birthday Party |
![]() |
| June 28, 2013 Tenth Anniversary |
![]() |
| June 28, 2013 Tenth Anniversary |
![]() |
| June 28, 2013 Tenth Anniversary First Oysters |
| June 30, 2013 Friends at Crissy Field |





It has been ten years?! Impossible! Congrats, love birds!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the Browns! What a great month it's been. Can't wait to see your beautiful new house and to see how much Maisy has grown. Josh has been claiming (in a deep voice) that he's a GIANT.
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe you ate oysters! One of the few foods I won't touch! :)
ReplyDelete