Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Hmm... Something tells me I may have to recycle the title of this post in the future.

It has been a busy autumn for us, with much of our elusive free time occupied by a big new project of which I'll say more in a future post. Plus, poor Maisy has been plagued by one ailment (stomach virus) or another (ear infection) while going through the difficult transition from two naps to one single nap.

Lo! I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel! It is shining on Hawaii, where we will spend Christmas this year. Aloha!

Anyway, I'll take a break from counting the days until we depart for Hawaii to post an assortment of photos from the last weeks to give an overview of our comings and goings.

November 9
We visit the California Academy of Sciences at least once each week.
We're so lucky to have so many incredible things to do here in San Francisco.
November 10
Until recently, we went to a weekly toddler tumbling class at Acrosports. Although there is a giant padded play area with lots to explore and climb on, Maisy is also fascinated by the lockers.
Go figure.
With Maisy's new nap time and her fast-approaching 18-month birthday, we'll probably start a new "big kids" tumbling class there after the holidays. 
November 19
Maisy got a new winter jacket and rain boots.
Here, she is wearing them on a family outing to Crissy Field.
November 29
On Tuesday afternoons, we go to a neighborhood playgroup.
Here Maisy (far left) is gazing at her navel while posing with some of her playgroup friends:
Logan, August, Eva, and Mika. 
December 3
On weekends we love to play at the neighborhood elementary school playground. 
December 3
Perusing catalogs is serious business.
December 13
Maisy and her friend Finn playing outside the Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment