Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Catching Up

I'm not sure how the past two-plus months got away from me, but I'll try to do a quick catch-up photo essay with some of the highlights.

August

Maisy started swimming lessons in August, and she loves her time in the water with Daddy.
She continued to make mischief at mealtime...
...and playtime...
...and snacktime. But as the saying goes, there's no use crying over spilled milk.


September


We visited the Land of 10,000 Lakes over Labor Day weekend, and had lots of fun with Grandma, family and friends, in spite of Maisy being under the weather.
Maisy was especially fond of my dear friend Jill's daughters, who were visiting Minnesota from their home in Germany, and are both delightful. Here she is with Lilia.
And here she is with Johanna. Too bad we can't conjure up a big sister for Maisy!


October: Maisy Loves Puddles






And I would be remiss were I not to wish two very important people a very happy birthday today:

Happy Birthday to my cousin Amy!
Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Judy!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Laura, thank you for posting the lovely pictures of Maisy with my girls! We loved seeing you and meeting Maisy, and certainly appreciate that you made the long trip from CA to coincide with our visit. Wish we lived closer! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    We sure enjoyed your pictures and your visit to Lake Hubert.

    ReplyDelete